- Comprehensive solution for confirming identity of customers of commercial services
- Integrated with commercial bank hub
- Equivalent to the Trusted Profile (enabling the electronic identification in on-line public administration services)
Previously: Client had to confirm his/her identity by contacting his/her Bank.
Now: Client visiting the portal of the Service Provider wishes to buy a service. Service Provider informs the Client that his ID is necessary to close the deal. Client sends the request to the Bank via Bank Hub. Identity Provider (Bank) sends the confirmation back to the Service Provider using the Hub as an intermediary. Service Provider provides the requested service to the Client.
Benefits for clients
- Immediate access to services requiring confirmation of identity
- No need to appear in person at the customer service point to confirm identity and sign a contract
- Security of personal data on the Internet
Benefits for service providers
- Reaching new customer groups
- Reduction of costs related to customer verification, elimination of paper documentation
- Activation of clients in digital distribution channels
- Minimizing the risk of harm resulting form user errors or attempts of frauds and extortions
- Competitive advantage due to the extension of the offer with the service of confirming identity
- Higher level of customer trust by strengthening the image as an entity guaranteeing credibility and security